Candidate with good service skills in animation technology would be preferred. – Candidate having prior experience in Computer graphics and Animation
A candidate with good service skills in animation technology would be preferred. – Candidate having prior experience in Computer graphics and Animation
We are looking for a professional Project Operations Manager to coordinate and oversee our organization’s operations.
Operations Manager Responsibilities:
• Provide inspired leadership for the organization
• Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
• Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
• Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
• Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
• Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
• Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
• Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
• Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
• Support worker communication with the management team
• Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
• Purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee warehouse efficiency
• Formulate strategic and operational objectives
• Manage budgets and forecasts
• Perform quality controls and monitor production.
• Find ways to increase quality of customer service
Operations Manager Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in project, operations management or related field.
• Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
• Proven working experience in project management
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Experience budgeting and forecasting
• Leadership ability